The hybrid Bermuda Grass, forged by the best turf grass scientists
TifTuf Bermuda is the product of almost 25 years of research and development from one of the world’s leading turf grass breeders, the University of Georgia. TifTuf has been hand selected out of almost 30,000 different Bermuda varieties, showing superior qualities in drought tolerance, shade tolerance, wear tolerance and winter colour whilst at the same time maintaining excellent turf quality.
TifTuf has a very fine leaf blade with dense growth, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications. Its density enables it to handle high wear situations like backyards and sports fields whilst its fine blade ensures shade tolerance and a very soft leaf to walk on.
TifTuf Bermuda has been scientifically forged to produce a great looking all round lawn with superior qualities whilst requiring minimal inputs.
100% genetically pure
As TifTuf was selected from a large gene pool based on certain traits, maintaining the genetic purity is crucial.
To ensure this, the University of Georgia has bred all of its foundation material (thousands of acres) from a single plant!
Why TifTuf is a popular choice
- Hand selected from over 30,000 different varieties of turf grass
- Has had almost 25 years of research conducted on it by the worlds leading turf grass scientists
- Superior drought tolerance requiring an average 38% less water than other varieties
- Fantastic winter colour and spring green up qualities
- Shade tolerant
- 10-Year Product Warranty comes include
TifTuf Product Overview – Jason Hodges