LSA Sedge Control Herbicide 750 WG is a dry flowable granule that disperses rapidly in water.
Lawn Solutions Sedge Control can be used for selective post-emergence control of Nutgrass and Mullumbimby Couch in turf.
Can also be used for selective post-emergence control of Nutgrass in Sugarcane, Corn/Maize and Sorghum.
How Does it Work?
- Weed foliage and seed head gradually turns yellow until total desiccation (death) occurs.
- Initial symptoms appear in 7-10 days with full weed control effects appearing over 4 to 6 weeks.
Nutgrass: Apply when new leaf growth is greater than 5cm (usually Spring / Summer).
Mullumbimby Couch: Apply when new leaf growth is greater than 2cm (usually Spring / Summer).
- Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- Apply follow-up treatments as required if sufficient new growth warrants weed control.
- Growth is greatest of both weeds following rainfall events.
- Drought stress after treatment may reduce control.