Lawn Paint for a Natural Green Colour
Is it really possible to achieve a natural green colour by simply painting your lawn?
The answer is yes, it is possible – and Lawn Solutions Australia’s ColourGuard does just that. No other lawn paint on the market comes close to the results you can achieve with ColourGuard.
Lawn Painting Benefits:
- Lawn paints can help to make your lawn look better as it instantly restores the natural looking green grass colour.
- There are different types of lawn paints and plant-based pigment types are the safest.
- Grass painting can help your lawn look nicer by adding color. This is a good idea if you are having a party or taking pictures of your home to sell it.
Good quality lawn paint, such as the Lawn Solutions Australia ColourGuard, can be used on lawns that are affected by drought or frost. The paint will help your grass look green again and it will not need to be watered as often.
ColourGuard uses a plant-based pigment that is absorbed into the grass, unlike other lawn paints which simply sit on top of the grass. This means that ColourGuard won’t run or bleed when it rains and is also UV fade resistant.
What’s more, because ColourGuard is natural and organic, it is safe for the environment, pets, and people. So you can rest assured knowing that you are not harming the environment in any way. ColourGuard is also very easy to apply – simply follow the instructions on the packaging and it instantly restores the natural green colour in no time.
And because it is so easy to apply, you won’t need to hire a professional to.
Benefits of Lawn Solutions Australia ColourGuard
- ColourGuard will let you have a green lawn again – all year long.
- This plant will not need as much water and will keep your grass green during times when there is not a lot of water available.
- This product is UV fade resistant, which means it won’t change color when exposed to the sun. It also won’t bleed, run, or stain once it’s been absorbed into the grass.
- Organic and natural products have no harmful chemicals and are safe for the environment, pets, and people.
- This product can be used in very hot or cold weather, even when it is below freezing.
- This product will help you to use less fertiliser and water on your lawn and still have a great looking lawn.
- The homeowner can easily apply this product by spraying it on.
How To Apply Lawn Paint?
Generally, lawn painting is safe and easy to do.
- You can simply attach the hose-on bottle to your hose and remove the plastic plug from the sprayer.
- Turn on the tap and ColourGuard PLUS will immediately start spraying.
- Apply ColourGuard PLUS evenly to your lawn whilst keeping the bottle upright at all times.
Get Green Grass Fast!
Lawn paint is a great way to keep your lawn looking its best, but there are some tips you should follow to ensure optimal results.
- Be sure to apply the lawn paint evenly, and don’t forget to cover the edges of your lawn where it meets paths, driveways, or gardens.
- It’s also important to apply the lawn paint when the temperature is cool – early morning or evening is best.
- Applying lawn paint in direct sunlight can cause it to dry too quickly and unevenly, resulting in an uneven finish.
- If you do accidentally spray a hard surface, simply wash off the spray into the lawn with hosed water.
- It is also important to note that you should allow up to 24 hours for the paint to take effect so that the desired colour is achieved.
- If you have any concerns, we recommend testing the Colour Guard on a small inconspicuous area of your lawn before full application.
What Is The Best Paint To Use on Grass?
There are a few different types of lawn paint available on the market, but they all essentially do the same thing – they paint your lawn green. The most popular type of lawn paint is made from organic materials like plant extracts and is safe for both pets and children.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get a green lawn look, then using lawn paint is the way to go. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully so that you get the best results.
How Long Does Turf Paint Last?
ColorGuard has been created with a keen eye for detail to give the greatest performance. Since ColourGuard is a permanent colorant, it will not be removed by water or sunlight–it will only fade away gradually as the grass grows and is trimmed.
If you want to keep your lawn looking luscious all year round, avoid cutting the grass too short in either winter or summer. Colourguard is specially formulated to withstand extreme temperatures, both hot and cold. Under normal circumstances, you can expect it to last for up to three months.
Does Grass Paint Wash Off?
The LSA product known as ColourGuard lawn paint is a permanent colourant that will only disappear as the grass blade grows. It will not be washed off by rain or water, once the spray has dried.
ColourGuard grass paint is an excellent way to add a splash of colour to your garden, and it’s also great for hiding any imperfections in your lawn. Whether you’re trying to cover up some dead grass or a bare patch of grass, or you simply want to add some extra visual interest to your garden, ColourGuard lawn paint is an ideal solution.
And best of all, ColourGuard lawn paint is safe for both humans and pets, so you can rest assured that it’s family friendly and your furry friends are safe from harm.
Is Grass Paint Good for Your Lawn?
Yes, ColourGuard is a product that is natural and safe. It is made from organic materials and it is harmless to pets, your family, and the environment.
Once ColourGuard has dried, it will not run or stain other plants, surfaces like sidewalks or driveways, or materials like brick, concrete, or wood.
ColourGuard should be an important part of taking care of your lawn.